This site is for you if:
- You received student loans through Student Loans Company, Student Awards Agency for Scotland, Student Finance Wales, Student Finance Direct, Student Finance England or Student Finance Northern Ireland
- You want to know about repaying Student Loans in the UK
- You are going abroad and/or are living in the EU
- You are repaying a loan taken out to pay your Scottish Graduate Endowment
- You are repaying a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan
24+ Advanced Learning Loans repayment
Find out about Repaying your 24+ Advanced learning Loan
Got a student loan? First time on this site?
Find out how to use your online account.
You can use your online account to:
- View your balance
- Update your personal details
- Make a payment to your loan
- Work out your balance since your last statement
You can also make card payments to someone else's account. You will need their Customer Reference Number and their surname.
You can find a guide to the terms and conditions for student loans in the Reference Guides section